In a world of increasing complexity, it’s becoming more and more difficult to navigate spaces. One of the key components to effective wayfinding is signage. Whether it be on a corporate campus, in an airport terminal, or in an office complex, wayfinding signs provide direction and information to people as they move through their surroundings and ABC Sign Corp can design and install them for you.
The primary purpose of wayfinding signs is to help visitors find their way. The signage is usually placed in strategic locations, where it will be seen by passers-by. It can also include maps and other visual aids that help people orient themselves within the building or campus. The ABC Sign Corp’s creative team will work with you to design the best solution for your building or Corporate Campus.
Here are 5 Reasons Why Wayfinding Signs are a MUST for any business:
1. SAFETY: Wayfinding signage can be used to guide people to safety in case of an emergency situation. This is especially important in large buildings, campuses, airports and other public spaces where people may be unfamiliar with their surroundings and where there may be multiple exits from which they can get out safely in case of an emergency situation or natural disaster such as fire, earthquake or flood.
2. SECURITY:Wayfinding signage can also be used to guide people towards security checkpoints so that they can pass through without any hassle while keeping out trespassers who may pose a threat to the safety of others inside your property or facility. Security guards stationed at these checkpoints can also use these
3. REDUCE STRESS: They help keep visitors on track and reduce their stress level. wayfinding signs can make all the difference between a confusing space and one that’s easy to navigate. Wayfinding signs help visitors find restrooms, meeting rooms, offices, parking spaces, and more. If there is no direction or signage in your building, then people will become anxious and frustrated as they try to find their way around. This leads to a negative experience that could affect your business negatively in the long term.
4. SAVE TIME: They save time and effort for both employees and customers alike. If you have an office building with multiple wings and departments, then it is important to have clear directions that lead visitors to their destination as quickly as possible without having to ask for help too often along the way (which can be embarrassing). With proper signage, everyone knows exactly where they need to go at all times — even if they’re new at the company — so there’s no need for questions
5. BRAND IDENTITY: Wayfinding signs continue to market your brand throughout your building. As visitors and employees make their way throughout your building or corporate campus, your logo, colors, and other branding is visible to them and makes them feel comfortable that they are in the right place
Meet with our design team and let ABC SIGN CORP: www.ABCSignCorp.com 203-335-3403 create a wayfinding system that works best for your company.