Welcome to ABC Sign Corp.
Whether you have a large or small business needing either large or small signs, our process is the same. It’s Easy As A-B-C! We follow these steps implicitly so all of our clients, big or small, receive the best service and so we can provide them with the best experience available.
- Discovery Call.
- Know what you need or not, quickly fill out our “Project Enquiry” form located here: https://abcsigncorp.com/contact-us/
- Or feel free to call us so we can have a Discovery Call with you. We will guide you through a series of questions so we can recommend the best sign options for your budget.
Call 203-335-3403 to set up an appointment with one of our experienced signage consultants, who will be your guide and project manager throughout the design, production and installation process.
Once we have conducted your Discovery Call, we will prepare our initial recommendations and forward your renderings and a bid to you via email.
- Sign/Return Your Bid
Once you have received your color renderings and bid, please review the details carefully. Your account executive will follow up with you, but if you have any questions or changes, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible so we can make the necessary updates. Once you approve your bid, please return the signed bid to your sales rep.
- Share Design Assets
- To serve you better we’ll need some marketing assets such as your logo, brand colors, pantone colors (when applicable) building paint colors, and any site plans or blueprints you may have.
- For a complete list of items needed click here.
- Receive/Approve Artwork.
- Once we’ve received all of the artwork and information we need to get started, we’ll send you a final design for you to sign off for ABC to proceed. We’ll always require your written approval (via email or otherwise) before we move to the next step of production of your signs.
Note: if any changes occur after final artwork approval, your approval has become null. Regardless, any changes and next approvals will need to be made in writing.
- Installation Date Scheduled
Once we have received your final approval during the Design Phase, we will then coordinate with you to schedule your installation date.
During installation, we will be taking photos that will be featured in our future marketing materials, social media, newsletters and blogs